Germany is one of the most ideal studies abroad destination across the world for Indian students. We have been assisting students from all fields of study to apply Bachelors in Germany, Masters in Germany or PhD in Germany for many years now. However, because of the current pandemic, the situation raised from the Coronavirus outbreak has left the whole world in shock, despair and lockdown. Amongst this havoc, there are millions of students who are left with unresolved queries and hanging future. We have been interacting with a lot of universities in Germany and the students who are already there in Germany to know about the exact situation and the Universities guidelines. Some of the most important updates related to applications for winter 2020 are mentioned below:
- The application for winter 2020 intake has already started -- We want to assure all the aspiring students that German Universities have not stopped their application process. All the applicants planning to apply for Master’s or Bachelor’s can still apply to the shortlisted universities without any hassle.
- Deadline for winter application is extended -- Yes many universities have indeed extended their application deadlines. However, there are few Universities which are already closed like TUHH RWTH Aachen (the majority of courses) which had their deadline on 1st March 2020. Nonetheless, you still have the chance to apply for over 85% of German public Universities. In normal circumstance, the application deadlines end on 15th July for many Universities which might also get extended for this winter intake 2020.
- Exemption from IELTS/TOEFL/German language proficiency exams -- As understood that most of the German public Universities have mandatory requirements to submit English proficiency test results and German language proficiency certificates. However, a bulk of the students are not able to appear for these exams because of the pandemic hence many German universities are offering an extended grace time to submit these documents later on.
- No hard copies required for completing the application -- As state by almost all the German public universities and uni-assist that the submission of the mandatory hard copies of the application documents can be submitted later on once the international logistics starts. Hence you can apply online with all your documents without being bothered by rejection based on an incomplete application.
* Remember that all the documents need to be submitted as soon as the international logistics reopens.
You can also watch this video to resolve all your doubts concerned with the application status for winter intake 2020.
We strongly recommend all the students who are planning to study in Germany not to shy away from applying to their dream Universities in Germany. Don’t let the lockdown or the pandemic ruin your plans. At Rcare Overseas education we are working round the clock to successfully process the application for all the students’ enrolled with us.
For more information related to studies in Germany call us at 01147940068 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org